Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rocky Mountain News artical PLN#3

In the Rockey Mountain News article, there are two men who are in a professional hockey league that are great players. They are playing in Los Angeles, and are referred to as the avalanche. they have been doing a great job this year. They have already made eleven goals, already had six power plays, and they have already had thirteen assists. This can affect the world of hockey fans as well as affecting the young hockey players along with the professionals because all of the fans that are watching these hockey players are so good at what they do. what matters in this article is all of the publicity that the hockey players are getting, because the article is showing how people can do what ever the want to do, because other people have already accomplished something great. This affects me in the way that I can get confidence in what I do because I know that it is possible to do my best and truly be the best if I set my mind to it. Since the hockey players have been doing such an amazing job, there are three men named: Ryan Smyth, Paul Stastny, and Milan Hejduk, who are making art work out of the two hockey players success so far in the league.

No comments: