Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life=Risk PLN#5

In the video Life = Risk, it starts off showing a many famous people that didn't succeed at what they are now known for at first, because of the people that told them that they could not accomplish what they wanted to. It was cool to see that the people who are the best at what they do failed or had people tell them that they would never become what they are today. This is affective to every one because this is a great example; it shows that every one can truly be what they want to if they don't listen to other people that tell them otherwise. This is a affective example for me, because when I was two- years- old I was adopted, and the people said that I would never do anything that had to do with performing or doing anything in front of an audience. Well they were wrong; I have been acting on stage since I was five -years -old. Another example of this is when my grandma go into a car crash, they doctors told her that she would never walk again, well they were wrong. we sometimes walked to get to the mall, and we walked pretty much everywhere. This Video is showing that just because there will be people in life that will tell you that you can't succeed, only you can make that decision.

No comments: