Monday, January 5, 2009

Three Item Introduction PLN # 17

If I were to choose three items in my room that would be the best symboliz what is important and what matter to me are, my ipod, my drawing notebook and all of the theater posters that are up all over my room.
The reason that I would choose my ipod as one of the items in my room that best represent what matters to me is because I love music. Music has been such a important part of my life because it is a way to escape from the crazy schedule of day to day life. The types of music that I listen to are alternative along with sound tracks from Broadway musicals. The reason that I like to listen to alternative music is because it is the type of music that my 20-year-old brother listens to, and he eventually made me like that type of music as well. I enjoy listening to sound tracks from Broadway musicals because my 19-year-old sister listens to that type of music a lot, so I liked the music from musicals. I listen to music nonstop, so my ipod is a huge importance to my life.
My drawing notebook is the next Item in my room that has significance to me because I love to draw. I usually find myself drawing when I'm board. I have been drawing like this since I was little and I love to draw. I like to draw designs more than I draw landscapes and people. Drawing has been a very relaxing activity for me to do on the weekends, as well as during the week, but I usually draw better during the weekend. my drawing notebook is one of the best symbols that shows what matters to me the most.
Lastly, are all of the theater posters that are hanging up all over my room that represent that I have been doing theater since I was 5-years-old. I have been acting ever since, I have mostly been in musicals. Since I love to act and sing, musical theater is one of the most important things that I have been doing. Both my brother and sister did acting here at Arapahoe in the theater program, and my sister was super serious about singing. So they had a big influence on my acting life. The theater posters that are in my room are a good way to see how important acting is to me.
The three items in my room that best represent what matters to me are my ipod, my drawing notebook and all of the different theater posters that I have.

No comments: