Thursday, December 11, 2008

Night worker injured in snowmobile crash PLN # 14

In the article Night worker injured in snowmobile crash, it is so crazy to see how easily things can go wrong. In this article, a 19-year-old worker on an overnight shift was seriously injured after his snowmobile crashed into a tree. life really was short for this 19-year-old (name not released), and it seems like there is more and more that goes wrong for many young people everyday. If only there was a way to stop all of these tragic events. This affects me personally because I think that what if that was my brother or my sister or even my parents, and how I would never be the same after that. I hope that this is affective to the world and that the world realizes that life is short, and we all need to look after each other in order to be safe.

No comments: